Thanks to all sponsors, speakers, moderators, and host for this tremendous event.
A BOMA Suburban Chicago and HCI Partnered Event
The Evolving Medical Office Building (PLEASE CHECK BACK TO VIEW OUR RESEARCH PAGE FOR A SUMMARY OF THIS EVENT)
Emerging technologies together with regulatory pressures and economic constraints are transforming the delivery of healthcare services. Learn how healthcare systems and physician practices are responding with effective, adaptable, and boundary-blurring buildings and campuses alike.
- Aramark Conference Center
- 2300 Warrenville Rd
- Downers Grove IL 60515
- BOMA & HCI Members $75
- Non-Members $100
- FREE for all healthcare system employees
- 7:00 am to 8:00 am - Networking and Breakfast
- 8:00 am to 12:00 pm - Four Educational Sessions
- 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm - Keynote and Networking Lunch Session
- Murray Wolf – Healthcare Real Estate Insights
SPEAKERS & PANELISTS INCLUDE:
Session 1: Next Generation and Drivers of Pre-Fab MOB Design and Delivery
- Daniel Perschbacher, Cannon Design, discussing Dual Access Exam Rooms in MOBs
Erik Anderson, Forum Studio and Sheila Cahnman, Jump Garden Consulting, discussing the History and Next Generation of MOB Design and Delivery
Session 2: Current Healthcare Climate, Ambulatory Strategy & Population Health
- Dr. Susan Nelson, Northwest Community Hospital
Session 3: Population Health Management
- Doug King, Stantec Architects, discussing Healthy Living Centers of the Future
Session 4: Current Trends and Future Direction
- Margi Kaminski, CRTKL Architects, discussing Warren Clinics, St Agnes and Memorial Care Case Studies
- Mike O’Keefe, Navigant
- Ken Gorman, Power Wellness
- Sharon Lleva-Carter, VP, Strategy & Development, Healthcare
- Joel Klahn, Bulley & Andrews
Keynote: The advisory Board Company
THANK YOU TO OFS BRANDS at 222 Merchandise Mart Plaza #1132, Chicago, IL 60654 for hosting
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS OF THIS EVENT:
BOS for Beverages
O’Sullivan Plumbing for food
OFS Sponsoring the location
HCI Chicago is SPONSORING the CoreNet Chicago golf outing
Sept. 14, 2017
11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Cantigny Golf Course at 27w270 Mack Rd, Wheaton, IL 60189 (for further information, please go to www.corenetglobal.org.
HCI Chicago helping AHRMM for their Aug. 18 golf outing
A series of interactive presentation sessions that cover innovative concepts/techniques that provide efficiencies and savings for the construction, and ongoing maintenance, of all types of healthcare facilities. CEU Accredited
$45 for non-members
MEMBERS FREE WITH CODE
Come network and meet the HCI Chicago Board of Directors, current HCI members and fellow leaders impacting Chicagoland healthcare facilities. Bring your colleagues for an evening of networking, sponsored by BOS, and an opportunity to learn to more about how HCI Chicago is leading change. The event is $15 to attend.
MEMBERS REGISTER FREE WITH CODE.
This series of one-day educational events provide the perfect opportunity to shape decisions made by healthcare providers, and those that design, build, own, lease, sell, and finance healthcare facilities.
Increasing government regulations and higher acuity levels are making many healthcare facilities obsolete. Becoming more and more popular is offering healthcare in an off-campus outpatient setting. The new economics of healthcare is resulting in a wave of mergers, acquisitions, and closures.
Come join us on December 2, 2016 to meet with your Chicago area peers whose mission is to support the evolution of healthcare services. IFMA HCI. This Free Event is to introduce prospective members to the Healthcare Institute and to Network with Key Chicago Healthcare Leaders.
JUST ADDED: Mr. Mike Vivoda, Senior Vice President and President, West Region Northwestern Memorial HealthCare, will share the story of Cadence Health - why a strong health system like Cadence Health merged with Northwestern Medicine and what have been the intended and unintended consequences since merging September 1, 2016.
Planning to Go to the HCD EXPO + CONFERENCE?
CLICK HERE to Register through HCI and receive these three bonus offers!
1) Free 1 Year Membership with HCI ($95 Value)
2) 10% off your conference registration discount code IFMAME ($99.99 Value)
3) A free copy of Alan Whitson's Regulatory Issues in Leasing Medical Office Buildings & Healthcare Facilities ($31.95 Value)
**Offer Expires October 3rd!**